• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

all white belly?

abdurham

i have a amelanistic corn, or thats what i think. His entire belly is all white and the white goes up a ways onto his side and i was wondering if that meant anything? can someone please tell me if it does. sry for the crappy pic.
image0345rv.jpg

If you can, post a picture of the top and side of your snake. I'm sure someone could tell you for sure if you do.

Yes but more motleys would be misidentified as regular patterned ones than stripes! I have a lovely coloured amel mot who on the topside looks like a regular(somewhat) he's only 'mottled' for about a third even though he has the white belly and is a genetic motley.

checkers

maybe the checkers are white and just hard to see if you use a strong light you may see checkers,I have a regular amel with a white and red belly and no checkers and is not a motley and is not a bloodred!

Ah Stephen you reset my brain! When Joe said it sounded like a motley I want automatically onto motley mode but that's right, it could in fact be an outcrossed blood that scored a very plain belly from it's blood parent.

I VERY much doubt you've bought an amel bloodred (plus the head doesn't yell straight blood) but the head is somewhat blank, so there could be a chance that this snake has some bloodred heritage somewhere. No guarantees though and only a confirmation from the breeder or breeding trials of your own will confirm this.

Back