• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

always craps on me?

abdurham

well....my 6 month old always saves his poop until i take him out. It is like he is doing it to get back at me. it is funny sometimes cuz it is like he will look at me and them bam its all over my pants. but its a small price to pay to have a clean viv all the time. does anyone elses do this?

:shrugs:Just me, but I think I would prefer to scoop a little poo outta the viv rather than off my pants, ewww.

Haha this has never happened to me. But it has happened to my boyfriend. Once he was holding the snake and the snake went up his sweater and took a crap and then he bent his elbow to mash it into his arm. I laughed and helped him take the sweater off. Stunk though. lol

Your handling him is probably the most exercize he gets..

Ever notice how dogs need to walk around a bit before they do their buisiness?

And I thought I was the only one...

My corn is 5 months old and I've only had to spot clean his viv twice since I've had him (4 months). I've left him in the viv for as long as 5 days without holding after he's eaten and it never fails, he will wait until I take him out to poop all over me. I know the "tail" tell signs now though and will get a piece of paper or something when I see him all of a sudden stop...then raise his tail to do his business. There's been times when I take him out everyday and he still craps all over me. Snake poop smells just as bad as any other poop out there. Yuck!!

Our adult snow always tried to do this to my husband. Never got him, but there were a few close calls lol. I think the added exercise helps the movement. Maybe give him a branch to climb to help him move around more? Or else wait another day lol Good luck

Haha that’s hilarious, mine never went on me, but it went on my kitchen table

Haha, Its just from handling him, I have handled wild snakes and they always go on ya, but Mine is very domesticated
:flames:

Skittles has only done it to me once in the 5 months I've had her. But the time she did it was because I was checking her out as she hadn't pooped in about 7 days. At first I thought she was impacted, but she was just waiting for the chance to poop on me and as I jumped up it splattered onto my daughter's bed. :headbang:

Oh well. My wife yelled at me and I haven't held Skittles over the bed again.

Back