• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

American Rodent Supply

tat2d1

i just received my order from them and i am pleased. i sent in my order monday night, they were shipped tuesday for thursday delivery and arrived today. the mice look decent, no missing limbs, no freezer burn. they used tons of insulation, and 2 big blocks of dry ice- these things probably would've stayed frozen for nearly 3 days. shipping was only $15 too!! these guys will most definately be who i'll be ordering from , from now on.

I agree, altho i did the requisite amount of broken tails and legs on the pinks, but thats unavoidable, and does nothing to detract from the feeders. I like the idea of not having to order 100 lot of pinks, as you do when ordering from RodentPro. Very professionally packed. And I've changed my mind on the "calling to set up shipping issue", as Brian was a real nice guy to talk to and his reason behind why it took him a few days to get back to me was plausible. Nice job, and he will get my business again.

on a side note, this sounds very "BOI-ish", a la FaunaClassifieds.com Board of Inquiry. Rich, any chance we could set something up like that here?

We get frozen feeders from Brian at the swap all the time. Since it's local, I've never received shipping from him, but his product is always healthy-looking, clean, plump, and packaged well.

Back