• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Anaheim Ca NARBC show

sprdonkey

..with hatchlings blessed
I was just wondering who all might be going to the biggest west coast show, lol...Besides us anyways?

We'll meet you there, I am so looking forward to seeing Jons little snow motley female in the flesh...

I shouldn't be going....working 3 gigs at once right now and don't really get to have a weekend until...uh...2008! But me thinks I have to go. I just have to. I need something to look forward to and keep me sane! Weeeeeeeee! Not sure which day yet. My Disneyland pass expires that weekend as well...so that's even more reason why I have to go!

Last edited:
Weeee, pool party at the hilton! Just kidding, seriously though, Jon says that a cornsnakes.com community party is being organized but Im not hip to all the details...They do have an indoor and outdoor pool. We bled a few more drops to be able to walk across the street to the convention center.

I'm There!!
I'm trying to get out of my "Duties" at the track so I
can go both days, but at least Sunday..

I'll be there. I wish it were a few weeks later, though. I've been unemployed for over a month, and my new job doesn't start until Sept 4, so I won't be getting paid until the end of September. I wish there were more shows in LA.

I wish! I dont drive yet, and my parents wont drive all the way down there for a reptile show. I just got 4 new snakes so I cant get anymore, but I do have money so if I was to go, I would come back with something. Most likely another snake,lol. Who's taking pics? I really want to see.

We will be attending the show on the 8th only as we have to fly back home on the 9th. I will definitely be bringing my camera and plan on taking lots of pix :)

I'm trying to get down there, but I don't know yet if I'm going to make it.

I just got my daughter full time, and it is really difficult to bring her along on such an adventure by myself...Maybe, maybe not...probably not...:(

I will be there for sure, both days..

:) Will be looking forward to meeting new people, and seeing the old crew again.

We'll be there as well, there's no way I can miss a field day at a Reptile show... Hmmm... wonder if I can use it as a science field trip for the kids' schooling... will have to check into that... *snickers* any excuse to insure we go! lol

The info on the get-together should be down in the SoCal forum below... at least I think it will!

Jenn

Back