• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Anahiem Pics..

TandJ

Ole' Stoic Viper...
Jenn was manning the camera this time..

Like some of the others posts here there is the quite essential tiger here some wheres..

Something about these darn oranate frogs... My baby girl was happy to get another one after hers croaked... I went to Phillip V's table again instead of some one elses..

bibble09-11-10%282%29.jpg

I might actually go out the the resuce that houses this handsome fellow... Its not far from the house ...

show_tiger1_09-11-10.jpg

One day... One day I will have one as nice as this..

show_pied1_09-11-10.jpg

Washed out from the flash.. But very cool...

show_chameleon1_09-11-10.jpg

Creepy kids toy..

show_spider2_09-11-10.jpg

Inquizitive little twerps.. But not for me..

show_dragon1_09-11-10.jpg

Bird Eatter.. This guy was actually the size of the palm of my hand..

show_spider1_09-11-10.jpg

the Pac Man in the above post came home with us.. So did this little monsters..

pink_toe09-11-10.jpg

starburst09-11-10.jpg

Tim, I actually think there's too much white on that bp. I like them 50% white and 50% patterned. That's what's perfect in my eyes. Is the kid's toy a stuffed T? Oh, and what did you hatch this year?

Tim, I actually think there's too much white on that bp. I like them 50% white and 50% patterned. That's what's perfect in my eyes. Is the kid's toy a stuffed T? Oh, and what did you hatch this year?

I tend to like the ones with less white also. The pied morph changes the pattern on bps in a very cool way anyway. :)

The kids toy is between the liztards.. *LOL*

What did I hatch.. Some old school bloods and fires, normal and amel motleys, some hypos pos het for grantie and bunch of normals in that clutch...

I love the high white Pieds... They look clean to me.. Not that I don;t mind a pied at all..

Regards.. Tim of T and J

The kids toy is between the liztards.. *LOL*

What did I hatch.. Some old school bloods and fires, normal and amel motleys, some hypos pos het for grantie and bunch of normals in that clutch...

I love the high white Pieds... They look clean to me.. Not that I don;t mind a pied at all..

Regards.. Tim of T and J

Same here I would take any pied for the right price. ;)

Those pi balled or however you say it ball pythons are really cool looking but the pic you posted made me think that it looks like a farmers tan, colorful on the head and neck then pasty white the rest of it lol

I'm looking for amels with the likelihood of super sweet disposition (as estimated by the parents) so I guess I am looking for amels whose parents are super handleable, relaxed snakes. I have an an amel who has the eating habits & easy care of a corn snake and the wear-like-a-necklace of a BP and I'd like to propagate that, you see. It's a nice trait, a corn snake who will sit in my lap and watch TV like a BP would.

PM me.. Who knows, maybe a I have a sweet heart in mind for you...

Regards.. Tim of T and J

Back