• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

anery a - gandalf the grey!

recycling goddess

addiction addict
hi everyone,

here's a photo of my new little guy. he's about 2 ft long and about 1/2" wide (maybe 3/4")

and i expect him to shed tomorrow or the next day as he's gone from being quite blue already... so without further adieu

gandalfmar06.jpg

and here's his beautiful belly!!!

gandalfbelly.jpg

oh please, sit down... a standing ovation isn't necc. LOL :crazy02: :crazy02: :crazy02:

Nice pics! :) Reminds me of some of my guys :)

I wish I could see your tat a little better though! lol

Rebecca

this was the first time we handled this guy. at first he was super wild but after a few minutes he settled down nicely... we handled him for about 30 minutes so he'd realize we wouldn't eat him LOL (read your post kathy)

i'm sooooo thrilled with both my corns... they really are soooo addictive!!!

Nice looking snake. Sounds like he's going to enjoy his new home and get settled in no time. You'll have to take some post-shed pics to share.

By the way... nice tattoo.

the tat isn't actually gandalf - it's another wizard but my hubby has read LOTR's every year for many many MANY years (yes he's an old guy LOL) and so when i found this image, well let's just say it was a perfect match for him!!!

Back