• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Any Guns N Roses fans here?

tat2d1

are there any GnR fans here? this weekend a few songs from the new GnR leaked online. anyone heard them? if anyone wants to hear them, just let me know.

now i guess GnR has been confirmed for a few european festivals. i hope they do a US tour afterward, and i really hope the new cd finally comes out!

tat2d1 said:
are there any GnR fans here? this weekend a few songs from the new GnR leaked online. anyone heard them? if anyone wants to hear them, just let me know.

now i guess GnR has been confirmed for a few european festivals. i hope they do a US tour afterward, and i really hope the new cd finally comes out!
Who's in the lineup? Without Slash and Duff, it just won't be the same :shrugs:

HUUUGGE Fan!! But not so sure about the new "G'N'R". Velvet Revolver is pretty much G'N'R now. I am curious to hear how Axl's doing on his own, though, and would be tempted to go if he came to town.

scottrussell said:
i heard the leaked mp3s. it's probably the worst two songs i've ever heard in my life. and i'm dead serious.

wow. you must not listen to much music then. i get the feeling that IF this stuff was from the original band people would be saying it's the greatest thing since sliced bread. people just can't allow themselves to accept the fact that gnr as we once knew it no longer exists.

i think the new songs are ok. i still hear a little of the guns n roses sound in there, especially in TWAT. i can't wait to hear the final versions of the songs though, since these are supposed to just be demos.

I do like G N R but don't listen to them much. When are these songs supposed to hit the radio???

I actually heard one of the new songs on a new york radio station. It sounded decent. One thing i didnt like is that there was an electronic beat to the song. Thats not G N R to me. Not sure if that is what the released version will be like, not that im gonna waste my money on it though anyways.

Allways loved GnR cant imagine it being the same without the originally members. Seems like all the good ones from that time have broke up or reformed members. I miss Pantera, Motley Crue, Sepultura, even a little Megadeth, and what ever happended to Gwar, Cannibal Corpse, and Type O Negative.

Didn't mean to try and derail the thread just brought back some good memories.

motley crue has been back for over a year now, and are currently on the last leg of the tour, and will have a new cd out mid 2007. it's all original members.

type o neg is still around too. they put out a cd last year.

GWAR is still going strong too.

MOtley Crue all the way baby!!! I still like most the hair bands, as well as newer stuff, but the crap I listened to in high school still tops my charts! Crue's gotta concert this month, but tickets are 90 bucks, so I'm not sure if I'll make it or not. Shout at the devil!!!! Oh yeah, GnR is, I mean, was, cool. Not sure if this new stuff is gonna rock like the old stuff....

Back