• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Any name suggestions?

blodisnut

8 Herps and Counting.....
I was feeding my corns tonight, and was thinking that they all had names, except one, whose name I didnt like. If you have a long attention span, go look at my post in pictures for the whole story.

Anyway, the female candy cane/ snow was named Parciphany, by my roomates then, and now ex girlfriend. I hate her to the point of not wanting to name the snake what she wanted. So now I have the thought to let all of your creative minds go. Have any suggestions? Many animals are named with hollywood references, if that helps.
Here is a pic of her tonight, it is not great and now that I got the trick, she is in her warm spot digesting...

Thanks for your suggestions, and no, there is no naming grand prize. Im not Oprah. I cant give away car parts, let alone whole cars...

Thanks for playing along!!!!

Attachments

• Fcorn eats 914.JPG
    Fcorn eats 914.JPG
    50.6 KB · Views: 21
  • fcorn down the hatch.JPG
    fcorn down the hatch.JPG
    52 KB · Views: 25
well, hes black..how about spawn, or blade? im not good at this.just crossed my mind. good luck
-michaela-

Oh, I like that Kel. Great name for a pretty little girl. If Blodisnut doesn't like it, I may save that name for a future baby or something.

I always thought the candy canes reminded me of peppermint candies, the little round ones. I thought if I ever got one maybe I would name it Schnapps -- like Peppermint Schnapps. It's not dainty, but somewhat relevent :)

Schnapps is my vote! That's awesome.

Or name her after a celebrity--a musician you like (my old normal was named Satchmo) or an actress (my new anery is tentatively Humphrey Bogart).

I name all my snakes after Norse gods--perhaps you could pick some theme like that to name all your snakes after.

Back