• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Any pro wrestling fans here??

tat2d1

i was wondering if there are any wrestling fans here. one of my favs died today, Eddie Guerrero.:(

of any wrestling fans here, do any of you watch TNA Wrestling?

I used to watch it a few years ago. What happened? This is the first I've heard of it.

Eddie was found dead in his hotel room in Minneapolis. He didn't answer his wake up call and so they went looking for him and found him passed away in bed. So far there are no reports of Foul play, but an autopsy is scheduled for sometime this week.

i'm not a pro wrestling fan...but i've heard it was a drug related death...the use of steroids is pretty common in pro wrestling as well

He wasn't that big, so I don't know about steroids. Then again, I know there was alot of drug use in his past, or it could have been a freak thing. I suppose time will tell. It's sad though. He was only 38.

Wow, this is the first I heard of this also...That is sad to see them go at such an early age, but it seems to happen alot in wrestling. BTW, yes I do watch the TNA now....My favorite wrestler has been on there for quite a while, and just recently have I gotten to see him perform again. Jeff Hardy is is my opinion one of the craziest guys out there. I think it is a shame that he is no longer on WWE. I never get bored with watching him perform all those high-flying moves....

I used to watch every WWF show until they had the big merge with WCW and changed the name to WWE... but I still watch it every once in a while - so sad about Eddie! Though the character he played was usually a villain, he was funny and will be missed.
"Latino Heat!"

his autopsy revealed that he died of massive heart failure. they said he had signs of heart disease. it was also said that his previous drug and alchohol abuse took it's toll on his heart. the toxicology report came back clean. such a sad thing.

i am sooo getting the next TNA PPV. A barbed wire match with sabu vs. abyss should be awesome. i've seen barbed wire matches with sabu where sabu had to be cut out of the barbed wire cuz he was so tangled in it.AMW vs. Team 3D in the tables match should be good too.

Back