• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Anyone want a FREE cornsnake? :)

I went ahead and made a deadline of July 15th for the contest. The winner will still be announced after all the first clutches hatch, which should be the end of July.

First corn could be free? This must be the sinker and the snake must be the hook. I'm not sure what has been chosen yet but..... 68 or 73 or 78 or 81 If all of those are taken then I have no clue. :)

First corn could be free? This must be the sinker and the snake must be the hook. I'm not sure what has been chosen yet but..... 68 or 73 or 78 or 81 If all of those are taken then I have no clue. :)

All of the rules and the numbers guessed are on the very first post. However, you happened to guess a number that wasn't taken yet! I put you down for 68. :)

Hmm, does anyone know if there is a maximum number of times you are allowed to edit a post? It doesn't want to let me edit it anymore. :( MrMatt - you still have number 68 even though it doesn't say it on the number list yet.

Back