• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Aset, lavender female/Altair hypo pied-sided diffused male

Senusenu

My newest female finally arrived this morning.

She is lavender het diffused, pos hypo charcoal
13567218_1001312869982883_2946432836334161609_n_zpssclinge1.jpg

13631606_1001312859982884_3089644299168659097_n_zpsysf6diba.jpg

Her lateral pattern almost seems faded, but that is because of her paler coloring due to the lavender gene, I'm assuming. She has split belly checkers, just the very edges of her belly has checkers, there's a very wide non-checkered stripe straight down the center.

In spring, she will get to know my boy, Altair. He is hypo pied-sided diffused het caramel.

12718336_907089806071857_8851848886342137298_n_zpsmcp6mboc.jpg

With luck, I will have some hypo diffused het pied-sided lavender :D if her hypo doesn't prove, then they'll be het hypo from dad.

I am super excited for this pairing.

Her lateral pattern almost seems faded, but that is because of her paler coloring due to the lavender gene, I'm assuming. She has split belly checkers, just the very edges of her belly has checkers, there's a very wide non-checkered stripe straight down the center.

She's masque, probably from a supermasque parent (the homo diffused one). That would also cause the lateral diffusion. Masque and diffused work together to make the best-looking diffused morphs.

Great looking pair. :) I bet you'll have some stellar p/s hypo lavender F2s down the road.

She's masque, probably from a supermasque parent (the homo diffused one). That would also cause the lateral diffusion. Masque and diffused work together to make the best-looking diffused morphs.

Great looking pair. :) I bet you'll have some stellar p/s hypo lavender F2s down the road.

Masque occupied to me after I posted. Her head did

Ugh stupid tablet.

Yes, her head did look masque to me, but I didn't want to take her back out for another look. I totally forgot about the split checkers until after I posted. Altair is also masque, so I should end up with a very good showing of masque babies (unless I have really terrible luck).

I'll also have a closer look at her sides in a few days and post a better picture. It's just enough to make me wonder if she actually was diffused, but I know it's not enough, it's like some halfway spot. The presence of belly checkers at all clearly means she's not homo diffused. Should definitely make any resultant diffused masque hatchlings very nice looking. I'll need to research super masque markers and see if I can learn to distinguish them from normal masque.

I definitely can't wait for the F2s and see what kind of hypo lavender pied-sided diffused masque babies I can get ;p many fingers crossed for that jackpot! And suppose any of those babies inherit caramel from their dad? Even more fun to be had! Or, let's go crazy and say she proves out charcoal, too :spinner:

If you hold back several pairs you could get lucky! I know I have a couple projects that could get totally nuts if poss. hets prove out.

Back