• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

***AUCTION*** Orchid and Sunkissed breeding group.

starsevol

Cohabbing is cruelty...
Auction time!! These babies are from Stark (sunkissed het lavender), and Peaches (orchid). This is one of the best and worst clutches I have ever had. Why, you ask? Well out of 17 eggs, where 50% were statistically supposed to be orchids, and 50% sunkissed I got 9 sunkissed, 3 orchids, 1 kinked orchid that couldn't live, 1 kinked orchid that is as healthy as a horse that I don't want but won't rehome unless I am sure she won't be bred, and 3 eggs that didn't hatch at all. And out of all of that only 3 females!! That is why it is one of the worst.

As for why it was the best? All, every single one of them has an amazing appetite. They are very much like their father Stark, who is the only male snake I have ever had that ate consistantly during the breeding season. I made the mistake a few weeks back of feeding them a pinky that was way too big, and as a result a few of these kids regurged. They are fully recovered, and have eaten 3 or 4 small meals since then and are good to go!

This auction is for this 3.1 group, and the animals pictured are the ones you will get. The female is the only available female orchid I have this year. I am keeping the orchid male, and the kinked orchid female until I can find her the perfect pet home. As far as all these sunkissed males, grow them out and keep your favorite(s).

$200 starting bid, shipping included!!!

Now for the rules:

1. Winner must pay via PayPal within 24 hours of the auction's end.
2. Winner must be able to pickup from a FedEx staffed location, Tuesday-Thursday.
3. Bids must be increased by a minimum of $10 increments.
4. The auction ends at 9:00pm Eastern Standard Time, Saturday October 12. A bid at 9:01pm EST is too late. The winner will be determined by the last bid posted at the 9:00pm mark.

Attachments

• 1304.jpg
    1304.jpg
    136.7 KB · Views: 300
  • 1308.jpg
    1308.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 298
  • 1309.jpg
    1309.jpg
    144.8 KB · Views: 298
  • 1312.jpg
    1312.jpg