• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

AZ Feeders Order

hypnoctopus

Olivia Barron
I'm looking to make a mouse order in the East Valley and wanted to see if anyone wanted to add anything and split the cost of shipping. I generally use Professional Reptiles Feeders. Their quality is perfect, and the mouse and shipping prices are not very expensive.

Dah!! I just ordered a few weeks ago. Thanks for the tip though, I'll check out PRF. Don't forget the Mesa expo is in two weeks, you might get a good price there with no shipping cost.

Yeah, I might hold off until the expo, but last time I went, I didn't think the prices were all that great for mice. Yes, there's no shipping cost, but I think they upped the price per mouse instead.

Shipping to my location is only 27.36, so it will be really cheap if anyone wants to split it. And I don't mind meeting anyone halfway if they don't live in the East Valley.

That does sound like a good shipping price. But I need pinks, which are $.13 each at RodentPro now, and about twice that much at this place. So it would be too expensive for me. But thanks for asking everyone here!

What size are you getting? I need some peach fuzzies, and regular fuzzies, and medium pinkies.. but I dont need 50 of each, lol

I need maybe 10 peach, 20 pinkies, and 10 fuzzies

What size are you getting? I need some peach fuzzies, and regular fuzzies, and medium pinkies.. but I dont need 50 of each, lol

I need maybe 10 peach, 20 pinkies, and 10 fuzzies

Sorry, I mostly just need adults. I'll have to look through to see if I need any other sizes, but I know I'm set for pinkies and fuzzies.

Hey Olivia, put me down for a bag of weanlings. No hurry at all, let me know what I owe you! Thanks again!

I will order 50 weanlings and 50 adult mice. Let me know what it costs and I will paypal you or send you a check, whichever you prefer.

My boyfriend and I will be traveling to Coolidge, AZ for a few days during Thanksgiving so I wouldnt be able to pick them up until then. If you order after then I will probably get mice from a show up here in late November.

I will order 50 weanlings and 50 adult mice. Let me know what it costs and I will paypal you or send you a check, whichever you prefer.

My boyfriend and I will be traveling to Coolidge, AZ for a few days during Thanksgiving so I wouldnt be able to pick them up until then. If you order after then I will probably get mice from a show up here in late November.

Hi Angela, do you want medium adults?

And I can definitely hold on to yours until you're in the area.

Nah, I don't need medium adults. I seem to have an excess of certain sizes and that's one of them. I've never been good at planning which size feeders and how many I need! lol

Nah, I don't need medium adults. I seem to have an excess of certain sizes and that's one of them. I've never been good at planning which size feeders and how many I need! lol

I'm bad at planning sizes too! So do you want large or jumbo adults then?

Okay, I'm going to make the order tonight.

I have:
For Michelle - 50 weanlings
For Angela - 50 large adults and 50 weanlings
For myself - 25 medium adults and 50 hoppers

I'll get you guys a total in a minute.

Back