• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Aztec-zigzag-widestripe...

LukeH

Colubrids
Whatever you wanna call them.........
I like them a lot....
IM002975.jpg

Cream widestripes

Here is a new creamsicle pair I just picked up. These are going to be nice looking adults. I dont think I've ever seen better looking more full zig zags

DSC00095.jpg

DSC00102.jpg

DSC00097.jpg

DSC00094.jpg

Bassie, man that is one awsome snake. How much did you pay for that if you don't mind me asking.

Thanks, Don

Gallagher said:
Bassie, man that is one awsome snake. How much did you pay for that if you don't mind me asking.

Thanks, Don

Hey Don, i don't mind you asking... I've paid 45 euro. That's about 30 dollar...

BassieMK1 said:
Nice animal... This is one of mine i picked up at a show last month...[/img]

woooooo, this one looks so special! never seen such pattern before (i'm newbie anyway) but they are certainly awesome!

both of you guys have very gorgeous snakes!!!! Where are theses 'shows' located at, it seems like you guys are getting the most eye stunning hatchlings at the shows! :wavey:

Back