• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Babies and Adults

AliCat37

Michelle's Candied Corns!
Hey all! I know I haven't been on here in a while, I am super busy! Unfortunately some things have come up so I need to downsize a little bit!

I have a bunch of really great adults and babies that need to go as soon as possible! I really prefer local sales for the adults, as I will need to order larger shipping boxes for them if they need to be shipped (which is fine if you want them, I will buy the boxes. It will just delay them).

Prices and morphs listed in the photo below, I can take more pictures for those interested.

ec712ff767e64226e8c679006d05c7b9.png

These snakes are very dear to me, but I just don't have the time/money to take care of all of them along with everything else going on right now.

Please email me for a fast response [email protected]

dcea4de2a3c7a7ef63f16c39cbca9734.jpg
50ed4ecd7255e0fdaf203aa07965bed1.jpg
6796426cf016515e0277e6db2d3897d7.jpg
96bf6888ce852deba2e160c7bc10a49b.jpg
3d77e34f89157cc79e0e757b17459a1e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Would you send a baby male to Maine?

Yeah I can ship to Maine. Just would have to make sure it's not toooo cold here or there! Are you looking for the specter outcrosses, or the neon snows?

Back