• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

baby id: are these simply hypo lavs ?

wyzza

b'jour ménamis amaréquain
Female is a dark lavender.
Now I know she's het motley and het hypo.
http://www.wyzza.ca/album/cornsnake/lav_foncee_030807_1.jpg

Male is (2 possibilities)
Hypo - motley het lav
or
Hypo het lav het motley het anery

The babies in the next picture (not the regulars) are they simply hypo lavs ?

Sorry, there are some bad pics, but I kept them because they do show a little bit of the pink/peach color that confuses me.

Also, 2 pics of bellies... I think, showing they are het motley.

The 7th and 8th picture is the one I'm most wondering what he is.

bb1_darklav_030809_1.jpg

bb1_darklav_030809_2.jpg

bb1_darklav_030809_3.jpg

bb1_darklav_030809_4.jpg

bb1_darklav_030809_5.jpg

bb1_darklav_030809_6.jpg

bb2_darklav_030809_1.jpg

bb2_darklav_030809_2.jpg

bb3_darklav_030809_1.jpg

bb3_darklav_030809_2.jpg

From the looks of thing.. I would say they look like normal lavenders.. Not to say the darker lavenders don't exist..

I noticed your post on another board, I was going to answer it there till I noticed it posted here about the same time.. Breeding trials might be a good thing..

Regards.. Tim of T and J

I agree with Tim. They look like typical lavenders showing the normal variation in the morph. I'll also bet that the lighter ones are males and the darker ones are females.

cool, thanks guys.

I'm working with lavenders that come from different breeders and I mix the pairs around every year.

And every year, the lavs I get look different from the ones I had the year before.

I never thought the variations could be that wide.

WYZ

Back