• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Beatrix the Blizzard; Part Two

Rich in KY

Fortunate Fool
I just received this girl from Dean!

She is beautiful! And so calm! Dean has done an amazing job raising her.

Here is a link Dean posted that show some better pics than what I have taken:

Beatrix the Blizzard: Freshly Shed

Here are a few pics I took of her this morning!

Right out of the bag
Firstpic.jpg

A decent tongue shot
Tongue-1.jpg

Me handling her
firsthandling.jpg

A pic of her checking out her new home
newhome.jpg

Finally one of her hiding (she is still in this position, watching me closely!)
hiding.jpg

Thanks for checking her out!

Thanks again Dean!

I am super excited! :dancer:

The male I got from Dean is a watcher too :) He'll actually come out and follow my hand... pretty cool for a tub kid :)

Beatrix has always been a favorite of mine. Looking forward to seeing what she'll do for you.

The male I got from Dean is a watcher too :) He'll actually come out and follow my hand... pretty cool for a tub kid :)

Beatrix has always been a favorite of mine. Looking forward to seeing what she'll do for you.

Thanks! She has always been a fave of mine as well :)

Congrats! Beatrix is a beautiful blizzard!!

Thanks! I love Blizzards and as far as Blizzards go, I think she is beautiful, too! But I could just be biased! :p

She's beautiful!!! Don't forget to keep her away from the stove...

LOL :roflmao: I know. She will get no where near a stove!

Nice update, Rich! I'm glad she made it ok. You'll like her. She's a nice snake. :)

Thanks Dean! I cannot believe how calm she is. Right out of the bag, she was just hanging out, checking things out.

Hey Rich,
So you're the other person Dean was shipping out a package to last night!
Beatrix is beautiful, I have always liked her.
Ya gotta love the mellow ones!

I recieved a package from Dean this morning as well, but since I was late for work I couldn't take pics!

Beatrix is beautiful!

Hey Rich,

I recieved a package from Dean this morning as well, but since I was late for work I couldn't take pics!

After work we get some pics? Please.

Beatrix is beautiful!

I will try. I get out of here at 6, then go home and eat. Then I have to do dishes, medicate one of my pet rats, and feed 4 07s and possibly a few 08s.

Then "The Greatest American Dog" comes on at 8.....can't miss that! LOL

If I can't take her picture tonight, I will tomorrow morning. Ok?

I will try. I get out of here at 6, then go home and eat. Then I have to do dishes, medicate one of my pet rats, and feed 4 07s and possibly a few 08s.

She just likes to tease folks! As if we weren't more important than all that stuff... well, I'll give medicating the rats and feeding the snakes might be more important than providing us pictures.. but the rest... no way! :)

I know who she is! The Forgotten One!!

Oooooo Nanci, you are GOOD!!!!!!!
Yup, it's her!

There WILL be pics, although I agree, I like eating a bit too much :)
So it might be tomorrow :)

Anyone else venture a guess as to who Deano sent me?

Hint: her sister is one of the most amazing __________ ever, with THE coolest _________ pattern.

This is perfect timing! I just got Bill this morning. I'll make sure to snap some quickies of Bill, so Beatrix doesn't get lonely...lol

This is perfect timing! I just got Bill this morning. I'll make sure to snap some quickies of Bill, so Beatrix doesn't get lonely...lol

Sad that he broke up the pair. They made some pretty babies together.
But both went to wonderful homes, and I hope both of you keep us updated with lots of pictures!

Nanci, it seems no one else knows! I will give her her own thread in here as soon as I can.

I guess I can stand the suspense for one more day... Definitely can't miss The Greatest American Dog.:D

Congrats, on getting Beatrix!
She's a beautiful gal and the mother of two Charcoals that I have.:)

Thanks! I am sure you Charcoals are absolutely beautiful! :p

Hey Rich,

Thanks! I hope you were as excited as I was about getting my package!

I am looking for to seeing pics of yours!

Beatrix is beautiful!

Thanks! :D

I can't wait to see pics of Bill. I am sure Beatrix will see them too. She is still watching me! :p

Sad that he broke up the pair. They made some pretty babies together.
But both went to wonderful homes, and I hope both of you keep us updated with lots of pictures!

I will snap as many pics as I can to show off this girl!

I am still looking for a boyfriend for her for next year! We might have to arrange one last hookup with Bill! :p

Wow, ANOTHER package from Dean? You're a lucky girl..

Geeze, I wouldn't be surprised if he ended up sending you Vlad! :eek1:
(Although that's not my guess).

Back