• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Behold my corns...

Glorious

Liz, that’s amazing. What a range and variety of colors! And everybody looks so healthy and happy, too. I can just see all of them splashing around in the tub together. Was it hard to find a time when nobody was clouding over for a shed? And where, if you don’t mind me asking, did you get that silver queen ghost? The other silver queens I’ve seen are nice enough, but a lot more mottled and pale than your little beastie. His colors look practically lacquered on.

Thanks for the picture,

TS

ts...

Finding a day when none were digesting, in shed and the weather was right took about a month. I've been waiting to take these pictures since I joined this forum. The day after I took the picture one of the snakes got cloudy-eyed.
I got all my snakes from Serpenco (Rich Zuchowski). I'm very happy with the quality and health of his animals as well as the great service, personal attention and information he provides.

:grin01: :grin01: :twoguns: You have my all time favorite corn snake that unfortunately i dont have a blizzard corn.
I love those blizzards they look so blizzardy

That first pic is just so awesome! They're all so pretty, but I have a weakness for those ghost corns...sigh...

Back