• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

best online supply store

skelator

just wondering where you guys buy your heat pads and stuff? i dunno if its worth it or if its the same price as hitting up the local petco?

There are a number of good supply stores online. The prices are typically much less than in the local pet stores but then you have to factor in shipping. Some stuff will come out at about the same price, some a little higher and some of it will still be a good bit lower than the pet store. Just have to research and shop around. I find that some styles of hides are especially high locally and it does pay to buy them online. Big Apple pet supply is good, I get a fair amount of stuff from Pangea, since I'm buying my gecko food there anyway. Think the other place I've bought from was Reptile Depot, maybe?

Pet Mountain is by far the cheapest we have ever seen. They also ship very well. We ordered a Rheostat, Reptisun 10.0 UVB bulb, and a light timer for around $60, when in store, it would have been $30 for the bulb alone. We got amazing deals on everything. Another store I adore, which also sells live reptiles at great prices is LLLReptile.

thank you! i got a cart going at pet mountain. they really are alot cheaper. a zoomed heating pad is like 14 bucks i think its about 25 at petco. plus i can get my filters there for my fish tanks which is a big plus. i just cleaned the big tank and i only got 2 filters left so a order is necessary.

I'm glad! Some might say shipping makes it expensive, but all of our stuff shipped for $5 in a pretty big box. If you order enough, the shipping is worth it. :D

Back