• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Blizzard stripe hatchling

Pardon my ignorance. . .

. . . but what is the difference between a blizzard & a snow?

This question coming from someone who can't distinguish an amel from a caramel! Though I truly hope to learn one day! For now, I figured I'd ask those who know relevant questions I'm more likely to remember!

Your patience is appreciated! Thanx again!

. . . but what is the difference between a blizzard & a snow?

This question coming from someone who can't distinguish an amel from a caramel! Though I truly hope to learn one day! For now, I figured I'd ask those who know relevant questions I'm more likely to remember!

Your patience is appreciated! Thanx again!

Snow is amel and anery. Blizzard is amel and charcoal.

Snow is amel and anery. Blizzard is amel and charcoal.

Oh, OK. Thanx! (Although I actually have NO idea what that means!! LOL!!). :bang:

Sorry, I guess I was looking for a simpler answer, but there actually may be no such animal, LITERALLY!!

I also thought that amel and anery were exclusive to each other (couldn't be within the same animal), which just highlights my ignorance towards this subject! (I'm not THAT stupid, at least, I surely hope not, although one time I remember thinking that Tupac Shukur was a Jewish holiday!)

Oh, OK. Thanx! (Although I actually have NO idea what that means!! LOL!!). :bang:

Sorry, I guess I was looking for a simpler answer, but there actually may be no such animal, LITERALLY!!

I also thought that amel and anery were exclusive to each other (couldn't be within the same animal), which just highlights my ignorance towards this subject! (I'm not THAT stupid, at least, I surely hope not, although one time I remember thinking that Tupac Shukur was a Jewish holiday!)

Oh boy. Might I suggest an on-line purchase of The Cornsnake Morph Guide? (Used to be printed, but no longer.) That will teach you everything you need to know about cornsnake genetics! It's pretty simple, if you start at the beginning.

The blizzard and a couple sibs after separation.

DSC_0301_zpsamqmmduo.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

The only visual hypo, non-albino.

DSC_0294_zpsqobvfaod.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Charcoal.

DSC_0297_zpsgt0wcamv.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Albino.

DSC_0295_zpsfvrnrlrf.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Oh boy. Might I suggest an on-line purchase of The Cornsnake Morph Guide? (Used to be printed, but no longer.) That will teach you everything you need to know about cornsnake genetics! It's pretty simple, if you start at the beginning.

Thanx a bunch Nanci! I do have to look into that!!

Appreciate it!! :crazy02:

Back