• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Blood Stripe Project Hatchling

TripleMoonsExotic

I <3 Stripes!
2010 babies are becoming available now! Visit us on Facebook for updates on what’s happening at TME! Also be sure to subscribe to our eNewsletter to have updates and specials directly sent to your inbox!

Ghost Stripe x Granite het Stripe
Purchase the trio for $200 + Shipping!

0.1 Anery Cube Stripe het Diffuse, Hypo $150
(prefers live)
CS-ANST-10-001.jpg

0.1 Anery het Diffuse, Hypo, Stripe $60
CS-AN-10-001.jpg

0.1 Anery het Diffuse, Hypo, Stripe $60
(prefers live)
CS-AN-10-002.jpg

Snow Stripe x Bloodred het Stripe

1.0 Stripe het Amel, Anery, Diffuse $75 [SOLD]
CS-ST-10-001.jpg

0.1 Stripe het Amel, Anery, Diffuse $125 [SOLD]
CS-ST-10-002.jpg

0.1 Stripe het Amel, Anery, Diffuse $125
(if this one doesn't sell I will likely keep her)
CS-ST-10-003.jpg

0.1 Stripe het Amel, Anery, Diffuse $125
(prefers live)
CS-ST-10-004.jpg

Shipping

TME ships FedEx Priority Overnight directly to zoned business locations or hub to hub for all live animal shipments. Actual shipping rates are quoted by request, shipping can run anywhere from $30-100 depending on destination. Purchases of $500 and shipping is free. There are no extra box charges or heat/cool pack charges. Sorry, we only ship live animals in the continental United States.

Canadian customers, please inquire on shipping to a FedEx hub for pickup so that you may transport across the border. Live animals ship Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays only. You can be assured that your reptile will be shipped professionally and safely.

Please view our Shipping Live Harmless Reptiles article to see how we ship our animals.

Shipping now also available with UPS via REPTILESexpress!

Live Animal Guarantee

TME guarantees live, 100% healthy, and properly sexed animals. There is a 72 hour guarantee on all of the animals we sell (unless otherwise noted); if for any reason you are not satisfied, contact us within two hours to get a credit or replacement at our discretion. Shipping is non-refundable. Photograph and place in your fridge any deceased animals as we may need proof to verify any problems. If we do not hear from you in 72 hours, we will assume you are happy with your animals. Live arrival of healthy specimens is guaranteed as long as low temperatures are above 40 degrees F and high temperatures are below 90 degrees F at the receiver’s address.

We are not responsible for shipping delays caused by Mother Nature or mechanical problems with the shipper, however, we will do everything in our power to locate a delayed package and get it moving on its way. Our Live Arrival Guarantee will apply to FedEx delayed packages as long as we are notified of DOA within two hours of arrival.

Click here to read our full terms.

Last edited:
Interested in the ACR? Parents are registered* for easy lineage tracking. Click the parents to learn more!

We can submit registration paperwork for your new TME hatchling so that you only have to transfer him or her online!

*The father of the Hypo Granite Stripe project is not registered

That first hatchling is quite possibly the most beautiful hatchling I've ever seen. *jawdrop* I am trying very hard to stick with my "only one snake!" policy.....

All of them look....smokin'!!!!

And ya spare a dime!!
lol
maybe I'll see ya in Amish country.

You can generally tell when they're hatchlings, their head pattern is different.

Ok guys, this is a For Sale ad while I appreciate the free bumps, please restrict commentary or questions on these particular snakes. ;)

Back