• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

both blue, both ate!

recycling goddess

addiction addict
i'm so very pleased. all my snakes are blue... and both of my corns ate today (well my ball python did too but that's beside the point of this thread).

my new anery a - gandalf the grey took down his fuzzy with great skill... he coiled and then nudged and bite and pushed it with his nose for a couple of minutes and then swallowed it down really well and started looking for a second one!

valentino, my bloodred is blue too - took both of his pinkies down... he even tried to coil on one - and he was looking for more when he was done too. i'm hoping he'll grow enough with this shed that he can have a fuzzy. i didn't even see a small bump with those two pinkies... and gandalf didn't show at all with his fuzzy so i'm thinking of getting him a hopper next time. esp with his finesse with the fuzzy today. took it down like a champ!

i can't wait till next week... all three should be done their shed by then and i'll be able to see gandalf's colours for the first time since i bought him in shed!

so... good news all around!

Back