• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Buf update hypobuf !!!

slangenbroed

Here are the pics from yesterday and before
First the animals 3 days old, the one in the midlle is stil a mistery on top first i thought its hypo now i think that is hypobuf, right under the orange.
Second now the hypobuf and a buf and the orange.
Last closer look at the hypobuf.
Heck wat was that animal orange with dark eys ????????
I hope to bred that this year again.

Attachments

• hypobufnest.jpg
    hypobufnest.jpg
    127.7 KB · Views: 153
  • hypobuf.jpg
    hypobuf.jpg
    122 KB · Views: 152
  • hypobuf1.jpg
    hypobuf1.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 152
in the second pic, the one on the right, the start out as an Anery (at least that's how it looks), which morph isit?

I love this mystery one , but what is it ?????????????????

If i look i see some hypo borders and orange as well but amel mask hypo, and this with dark eyes.
Ore is it possible that buf has a superform, becouse buf is a single dominant gene until now.
Would that be great if that is , its open the world in colours

Ultramel buf? The three new hatchlings look like a great comparison photo for a homozygous ultra, an ultramel and an amel. Add buf and viola! The may have gotten a breeder somewhere that was hypo and het ultra and didn't know it. To test the ultramel theory, breed that snake to a known homozygous amel not even het for any form of hypo and see what you get. If half the clutch looks like that parent and half looks like an amel, you have your answer.

Ultramel buf? The three new hatchlings look like a great comparison photo for a homozygous ultra, an ultramel and an amel. Add buf and viola! The may have gotten a breeder somewhere that was hypo and het ultra and didn't know it. To test the ultramel theory, breed that snake to a known homozygous amel not even het for any form of hypo and see what you get. If half the clutch looks like that parent and half looks like an amel, you have your answer.

There is no ultra ore ultramel in the game, sorry what you do is look at the eye's and say something.I have done ultramel with orange and now how they look.This line is far from that line.This is from buf het blizzard and hypo x the same. And sorry to say , try to understand this , you saw the buf thing not for the first time, and take the time to dig in and try to understand.
First it was hybrid than it was het caramel thing and now it is ultra what next.
Selective breed ?I was expeting more here in a signtific way :wavey:

Here amel orange ultramel ultraorange opal ultramellavender.
From orange het lavender x ultramel het lavender

Attachments

• P8070002.jpg
    P8070002.jpg
    121.8 KB · Views: 41

Both parent look the same Buf het blizzaard and hypo.
You say you see ultra- ultramel and amel OK
Then the parents must bee both ultramel to get that outcome.
Here the pic from one of the parents and if that is ultramel i eat a horse.

Attachments

• P2230054.jpg
    P2230054.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 39
  • kop.jpg
    kop.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 39
Back