• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Buffalo Niagara Reptile Expo May 15, 2016

DLena

Corns are goram shiny!
I've never been to a Reptile Expo. I hope this one is good. Anyone know anything about it or going?

Here's their ad:

The Buffalo Niagara Reptile Expo is MUCH MORE than just A reptile Show !! We not only offer an array of top quality reptile breeders & vendors, But also a Unique, Exciting and Educational experience that continues to set us apart !!
With thousands of reptiles to choose from, along with everything you will possibly need for your new pet under one roof, There is something at the BNRE for everyone!!
Come see a HUGE SELECTION of Reptiles, Amphibians, Arachnids, Feeders, Supplies, Caging, & MUCH MORE at Special Show Prices!!
Also, you won't want to miss our live animal presentations and family events throughout the day!! Special thanks to our sponsors, vendors and patrons for their continued support!!

Sunday, May 15, 2016
9:00am-3:30pm

Buffalo Niagara Marriott
1340 Millersport Hwy
Amherst NY 14221

Adults $8; Kids 6-12, police, fire, emt, military,veteran $4; 5 & under free with adult

I liked it. Picked up several cork logs that the pet stores around me just don't seem to have. There were at least 2 frozen rodent vendors but my freezer is stocked so I didn't look. Tons of ball pythons; some corns...it's not the right season yet (the September/October shows should have a lot more corn snakes). I met Peter Perez (from FaunaClassified.com - there's a link to there from the home page of this site) there and picked up a very handsome adult motley butter from him. You'll enjoy going. Every vendor I spoke with was very nice and informative, even though I wasn't buying. There was every kind of person there, kids to old people, biker, goth, nondescript, even going-gray, heavyset English teachers (me ...lol). You'll have a great time!

Back