• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Butter Motley

tompro019

I have never had an adult Butter Motley before. I now own a female butter motley and I notice that she has some white on her side that rises from her belly. Kind of like a Low pied side, but not a lot of while, just some spots. I saw a couple of other adult butter motleys this last week and none of them had markings like this. Is this a normal color for the Butter Motley, or is it possible that she might have a little low pied in her? What do yall think? I am thinking it is normal butter motley coloring, but just checking. Thank you.

Can you post pictures? Is it something like this guy behind his jaw there? I am assuming it is just a little color coming up. Not likely that it is pied sided.

Attachments

• 017.JPG
    017.JPG
    91.2 KB · Views: 57
It is really similar to that, but has a place or 2 farther down that has some white coming up. But I would say that picture is really close. I don't think she is pied either, just checking to see of the white is normal as I didn't see it on the 2 a saw last week.

Back