• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

butter or any green morph

Shady

Im in the market for a new snake and ever since I seen this beauty I knew I wanted one just like him (or as close as possible)
The thread where I seen this guy says he's a Butter (het Motley 66% het Anery 50% het Lavender, Bloodred, Hypo)
But all the butters Ive seen look nothing like him.

If you could please post or pm me some photos, age, and price (incuding shipping to 90201 would be awesome)

attachment.php

attachment.php

Im very colorblind by the way . I just asked my co-worker what color he was I was told he was orange and yellow. LOL. I was under the impression he was green (the orange) with an even lighter shade of green (the yellow)

Either way I'm still interested in one similiar to the butter above or any green morphs (if any even exist)

You know what, if you see that snake as green and light green, then it is, to you!! So just get one like that! Well, maybe see one in person first, to be sure.

Do be aware that butters change color as they get older. They turn true-yellow and lose the brownish-orange tones for the most part.

The only 'green' coloration that you can find in cornsnakes is a hue that's found in neon snows or bubblegum snows. You can get some really lime green borders on some of those.

Based on your information, below is how your score compares to those of others with similar demographic information.
Your score: 33
Age range: 40-49
Best score for your gender and age range: 0
Highest score for your gender and age range: 1520
I was half expecting I would have scored a 100%, or perfect score of zero. But then there were a couple I kept going back and forth on. Still, 33 would indicate that I got several out of place! My nephew played a ring tone for me that "old people can't hear" and I swear I didn't even hear a peep. In fact, accused him of not really playing it yet! I chalked that up to years of shooting guns, but this one really stings. I already am shopping for reading glasses since I cant read the back of a can of fish food anymore. That one happened overnight!

That was a cool test! I scored 7. I feel I would have done better if it had been on paper and not a computer screen.

:) Shady, if I produce a butter, I'll let you know. I have a small clutch with caramel and amel in it, and could produce some.

But honestly, I was very curious how you would score on that test!

:) Shady, if I produce a butter, I'll let you know. I have a small clutch with caramel and amel in it, and could produce some.

But honestly, I was very curious how you would score on that test!

Let me know, I'll gladly take one off your hands and give it a good home!

Haha, I will take the test tomorrow and post my score =P

Too bad you posted this a bit late! Just gave away an absolutely beautiful butter a few weeks ago.

Too bad you posted this a bit late! Just gave away an absolutely beautiful butter a few weeks ago.

Dang. I've been up in the air about it for a little while too. I caught the addiction. Im sure its only a matter of time before I want yet another one.

Browsing this site doesn't help either. =P

I blame my score on being 100% blind in my left eye :) But i was a little better than half so not to bad for a one-eyed brown guy. And a crappy comp.

Back