• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Candycane Motley

Oh my!!!!!!!!!!
Do you have a larger photo of that candy cane motley that I see there!!!!

Man!!! I love candy canes....and now a motley candy cane is even better!!!!
Very Very nice!!!!!!!!!
I want it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Hey Brian,
That is one of the most beautiful Corns that I have seen!
Forget that Simon guy :) If you ever need another home for that one send it to me:D Great snake,
Jimmy C.

Oh no,
if Brian is selling that snake, no one is to get it but me. I am for sure going to buy it. There is basically no way that anyone else is getting that snake.
Don't listen to Corn Crib or Jimmy C. Just sell it to me. I want that one for sure!!!

<subliminal message>It's a keeper! Don't sell it to anybody!</subliminal message> ;)

Brian,

a few questions:
1) where did you get it?
2) do you know if he/she has any brothers and sisters?
3) if you have any hatchlings later on in the years tell me. I am for sure going to get those!
4) if you are ever going to consider selling it. Can you please inform me first?

Thanks!

Simon

Brian,

I'd like to add one more question to Simon's list. Do you have a pair of these so that you would have babies in the near future? Or is this a lone animal?

Thanks!!
wc

If you can Brian, could you post more photos of this snake... and a bit larger... I think you've got a beautiful corn!!! Like a lots of people on this forum, I would love to add this one to my colection!!!

J.

SUPER SNAKE !!!

I would like to see a larger pic as well. Looks like there are some stripe genes in there as well as motley. I just love the motley stripe combos! Yours is the first patterned candycane I've seen. I'll be looking for one of my own in the future. You got me hooked!

Back