• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Chopper - 1995 California Kingsnake

wax32

ALL YOUR BASE
This is my oldest snake, Chopper. He is 15 years old. I acquired him as a yearling in 1996 while living in Grand Forks, ND. Got him from the pet-store in the mall. :D

He has survived trying to swallow himself multiple times. He seems to finally be mellowing out in his old age, he hasn't tried that in over a year. He also stopped biting me recently. :grin01:

2010_chopper.jpg

He just shed today so I figured I'd get a picture of him before he gets dingy again! His white bands seem to get dirty pretty easily. He eats 1 adult mouse once a week. Plus the occasional kinked corn hatchling.

He's so pretty! Is he named after Chopper the dog in Stand By Me? That's what that name always makes me think of!

He is named chopper because CHOMPER (which he is) sounded a little silly. I like that movie but don't even remember a dog at all LOL:D

In the book there was some sort of really terrifying dog at the junkyard named Chopper. The creepy guy at the junkyard could sic him on specific body parts. I don't know if you want me to say it in your thread, I'll rep mail it to you!

Back