• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

cornsnake lexicon / morph guide

JimGERcream

German efficiency
Hey folks,
as many of you already know, me and and a few other german breeders are running a german cornsnake lexicon since January 2012. Meanwhile the lexicon includes around 560 morphs with 1700+ quality pictures. A few of you have already spent pics - thanks again at this place! We're still working at an english version but as you know...that is much work and we all have jobs, families and a life. I think the english version wouldn't happen during the next months, sorry.

Each morph has its own notecard. You can pick one morph from the list or you can browse through the morph notecards. If you still want to use the lexicon although it's german, I'd like to give you the most important translations for the handling.

Here's the overview: http://farbvarianten-lexikon.de/morphuebersicht.php

You can put filters on our morph list if you're looking for one special gene or selective bred morphs. Click on the button "Gen-Suche" and choose one (Linienzucht = selective bred). There's also a filter for 1-gene, 2-gene, 3-gene, 4-gene and 5-gene morphs. Click on "Mehrfachmorphen"

When you're already on one of the notecards, you see several buttons on the top.

Example: http://farbvarianten-lexikon.de/detail.php?name=Ghost-Bloodred&titel=Ghost-Bloodred

Übersicht = overview - if you click that button, you'll get the whole morph list

<- Zurück = backwards - click on that button for the prior morph notecard
weiter -> = next - click on that button for the next morph notecard

Bildergallerie = gallery - a lot of notecards have a gallery button. click on it in order to see a gallery of that morph where hatchlings, juveniles, adults and head pictures are displayed (as long as we have pictures of them). If you are in the gallery, a new button "Info" shows up, click on it in order to go back to the notecard of that morph.

We see a lot of US users in our user traffic, so I hope this little posting makes it a bit easier for you to use the lexicon as a morphguide.

Btw, feel free to comment if you find mistakes!! :grin01:

Back