• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Could my Snake be Dying???

They are no longer co-inhabited, but they where for a while. Thats why I didn't want to say anything. But thanks anyway Emily1188... No one jump on me, I fixed the problem and put the other snake in a tupperware bowl thing.

Ok, fair enough. You fixed it.

Which is why I wasn't going to answer directly. I didn't want to lie and say that I have never kept my snakes together at times, but I have changed that the best I can.

Okay...well everyone else is telling me I SHOULD re-home him. How about this? I will do whatever I see fit later on. It's my snake.

i think you took that wrong. i do think you should rehome him. but i think you should make sure hes healthy first. would you like to go on craigslist or the paper and see a snake for sale and buy it, but it dies a day later because someone was just getting rid of a problem on someone else. i think maybe you should rehome more than just him possibly. not to flame you. but it could be better for the snakes.

i think you took that wrong. i do think you should rehome him. but i think you should make sure hes healthy first. would you like to go on craigslist or the paper and see a snake for sale and buy it, but it dies a day later because someone was just getting rid of a problem on someone else. i think maybe you should rehome more than just him possibly. not to flame you. but it could be better for the snakes.

Well I believe that I will do whatever I see fit in the future...

Poor snakes...

Now that's not fair. At least she is trying, and not just saying "My snake might be dying, oh well.". She's got a plan to get them some heat, so unless you want to buy her a UTH yourself and ship it to her, then there's nothing more that can be done here. So quit with these sort of remarks.

I hate when people attack others like this. >.<

And this especially. Come on, have some common decency, even if you don't agree with the things she's doing.

Based on other things this girl has said, it's just how I feel. I am not usually this monsterous to people, honest!

Even so its really rude and its making this forum and yourself look bad. Insulting someone is not a way to make them learn.

Its true. Just think of the guests who are browsing this forum who are contemplating joining but then they view this thread and they see someone who is asking for help and people insulting her like that. They probably wont be too eager to join after that.

Well I believe that I will do whatever I see fit in the future...
Ok, but let's at least try to "see fit" to do the best thing for your snakes...deal? :)

So tell us about how all your snakes are set up. The bowl might not be big enough to hold water and hides. Maybe your mom has a longer, rectangular type?? Are there enough holes for ventilation? I don't know how big your snake is, so I'm just asking, not flaming or anything. Also make sure that the lid is tight enough that there's no chance of escape.

Its true. Just think of the guests who are browsing this forum who are contemplating joining but then they view this thread and they see someone who is asking for help and people insulting her like that. They probably wont be too eager to join after that.

I agree with that, but in this case, I stand by what I said. I do help most newbies, and I am sorry you feel that way.

I agree with that, but in this case, I stand by what I said. I do help most newbies, and I am sorry you feel that way.

There's no reason for you to be sorry. I was in her shoes more than once. Just because I am a new snake owner and don't know everything about taking care of snakes (its a lot to take in) I got flamed and told repeatedly that I should give my snake away. Well I'm sorry but I wont do that, my snake is perfectly healthy and has not had anything wrong with him. He's having his first shed (with me) as we speak. Just because I was told the wrong information and did not get my snake a heat source I was considered a complete failure and I should just give up. So I know how she feels, especially with the lack of money aspect, so I hate to see it happen to her as well.

Back