• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

CRBE

Yup! I am! So excited about this one! Only 40 days away, over 200 booths and 45,000 square feet of vendors!! Plane tickets sitting on my computer desk, rooms are booked! Now if only I could figure out a way to make my booth look better when it's too expensive to ship displays?!?!?

Last year I spent almost $600 on shipping animals alone... This year I'm gonna be a lot more choosy about who I bring though, since I have a show with a 12 hour drive only 3 weeks before Toronto, and one with a 10 hour drive the weekend after. I just can't subject very many of the snakes to so much travel and empty tummy time, but I gotta show my support and make a showing at Toronto!

Plus not to mention the new friends I made there last year that I just can't wait to visit with and have some quality FUN time! I can't wait to chat with Bryan and Lori of BHB again as well as perhaps "trade some snakes" with them. I wonder if they'll bring a scaleless corn this year?!?!?

Rebecca

I'll make sure to stop by and see you! BHB still has the scaleless on their store page so I don't doubt they'll bring it out to the show for us to see.

Btw - did I post this in the wrong forum, I saw it was moved? If so - I'm really sorry!

Well just because he has them for sale it's no guarantee he'll bring them. He was selling them last year too but only brought scaleless rat snakes. They were pretty cool to handle and talk about too though, that's for sure! Bryan is sure a wealth of practical info. I found his speach at the hotel Saturday night for vendors pretty cool and inspiring!

Are there any other Canadian corn breeders on this forum going to be attending the show?!?

I'm way to excited! Lol ;)

Rebecca

Fun fun fun

I'll be there both days too!!! Taking the kids on Saturday to look around and talk to people and its back on Sunday with a pocket -o- cash... and NO kids, but i have to bring the wife back!

I`m just thankfull i live 40 mins away.. anyone around Cambridge who wants to go up on Sunday drop me a message, two extra seats in the car! lol Peace!

I so wish I could go.....but it's a little far away for me.

One day I WILL get to a reptile show....although it would probably be one of the ones in Nove Scotia.

I so wish I could go.....but it's a little far away for me.

One day I WILL get to a reptile show....although it would probably be one of the ones in Nove Scotia.

There's a smaller one at the end of October in Montreal as well. I think that's the closest Grant schedules stuff to NB.

Last year I spent almost $600 on shipping animals alone... This year I'm gonna be a lot more choosy about who I bring though, since I have a show with a 12 hour drive only 3 weeks before Toronto, and one with a 10 hour drive the weekend after. I just can't subject very many of the snakes to so much travel and empty tummy time, but I gotta show my support and make a showing at Toronto!

Rebecca which are the other shows? isn't there on on the coast the end of October as well? I'm hoping to maybe make it down for that one.

Back