• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Current amount of chat users?

Putty

French Fries
I have no idea if it's me or not but the website itself doesn't seem to be showing how many people are currently logged into the chatroom as it did before.

Anyone else having the same problem? Or is it just me?

Until a few upgrades ago, it used to list who was in there! That was cool, since I'm too chicken to go in if there isn't anyone I really know there.

There's been upgrades done to the site today, don't know if that will change the chat feature or not, but all the user CP bits have changed, the new profile pages are good, check it out :)

I used to go on there... but figured that I'm just barging in on someone else's conversation... so quickly "Barge" back out. LOL.

So, basically, I wouldn't know... :toiletgra

I couldn't even log in the only time I tried chat. Maybe Firefox was blocking something, but I just got a blank screen with no place to even insert type.

I used to go on there... but figured that I'm just barging in on someone else's conversation... so quickly "Barge" back out. LOL.

So, basically, I wouldn't know... :toiletgra

When I go in there, I just watch for a few and if someone says hi, I join right in, if they seem to go quiet when I enter, I just ask what the subject is and that gets them going again ;)

Its just sometimes, I feel as if I've walked into a bathroom with someone already in it!! LOL. OOPS!
It's never quite THAT stinky in chat!! :puke02:

But seriously, I don't get in there near as much as I'd like to, but when I'm able to take the time to do it, it's a great time. In my humble opinon, chat has made a huge rebound in the last few months. There's easily been a dozen or more people in there any given night I've stepped in.

I'll promise to chat with anyone that wants as long as I'm in there and we've got something to say. I'll usually just hang out and watch too!

:crazy01:
D80

You guys are so polite! I just barge my way in with my typical obnoxiousness. It's usually Eddie (goldtop) holding the board meeting, so Pffft, I just elbow my way in. I seem to be forgiven for the most part. The chatters are always very friendly. ;)

The few times I've went on there, I've also sort of barged in.

I do feel guilty at times. Last time I took a perfectly good serious discussion that was going on and turned it into everyone talking about dragons that shoot lasers out of their eyes and wear armor.

The few times I've went on there, I've also sort of barged in.

I do feel guilty at times. Last time I took a perfectly good serious discussion that was going on and turned it into everyone talking about dragons that shoot lasers out of their eyes and wear armor.

That was a fun discussion, though!

Did I mention I sometimes also barge into threads and also change the subject to dragons wearing armor and such?

:D :D :D

HAH! I've stopped going into chat because every time I do, everyone else leaves........ :poke:

Back