• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Daddy Long Legs

That video is so ridiculous that it's amusing as hell. I mean, it was the 50's. How could people be that stupid just a few short years ago?

Now we have men winning as prom queens and teachers being "out" at dances and states starting to give the community respect and allow actual marriages. I know there's a long way to go, but these are such great accomplishments. Almost makes me proud to be human. :p

Last edited:
My pleasure!

Gotta love the 50s. (The decade, not my age.) :crazy02:

Dale
:roflmao:
O.
M.
G.
Sickness...smallpox...demand...one never knows when they are about, they often appear normal...

If I ever one day at any time appear the least bit normal.....I hope my real friends will have the mercy and presence of mind to shoot me in the head.
One fatal shot will do.
You're welcome, but be careful if I'm too friendly.

One never knows what the jazzgeek is all about. :grin01:

Dale
Dale, I always did have an odd feeling about you. I always keep a good distance, sometimes a brick wall, between myself and anyone exhibiting too much friendliness.
I personally prefer the presence of pugnaciously pompous and puritanical proselytizing pedantic pedagogues.
As most of you have noticed.
All Hail Dwight D. Eisenhower.

I love you, Wade, and I loved the joke. Unfortunately, I missed Eric's link and have to try and google it.

I'm wondering if Dale or Chris will post the old 50's educational vid here?
Lori, unfortunately I was so 'traumatized' by the significance of Wade's OP, that I have completely forgotten what my link was about.
All I remember is that it was naughtier and more offensive than the OP. :roflmao:

I'll find it.

Found. And will soon be removed and returned to The Escape Hatch or one of those other Social Groups I belong to.

( Just google Hurt Feeling Report image. )

The video is an eye opener. There is a lot of history that should be forgotten. I wonder what the future will laugh about when they look back to the turn of the century.

Eric, I LOVE that! I'm contemplating whether or not my FB friends can handle it.

Tsst....I'ma whack you with my rolling pin for that one! ;)

Back