• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Death Magnetic

Rich in KY

Fortunate Fool
The new Metallica CD is awesome!

I have listened to it around 4-5 over the last 2 days. I recommend it to any Metallica fan!

Thanks for the tip.
I've only heard one song "The Day That Nevers Comes" and it's cool :)
Looking forward to hearing the whole album.

It's more thrashy than I usually like, but it's definitely better than St. Anger (At least, what I've heard of it).

Of course I'm one of those weird guys who likes Load more than he likes Master or Justice...

I think its a bunch of worthless dribble, much worse then saint anger and that album really stunk!

Woah, first bad review I've heard. I haven't heard it, I'll get it next week. Is it content or execution that put you off?

I think its a bunch of worthless dribble, much worse then saint anger and that album really stunk!

I totally agree. I great up listening to albums like "Ride the Lightning" and "Kill em All"

In comparison, this album really blows.

It has a bunch of "old school" riffs. I recommend too!

:crazy01:

It definitely has an "old school" feel. The more I listen, the more I like.

death magnetic is BREATHTAKING! all nightmare long is my favorite off it so far, i'm SO glad they didn't realease another st. anger

Right now I am digging The Day That Never Comes and Suicide and Redemption. But I listen to the whole CD. St Anger is only Metallica CD I can't listen to the whole thing.

I totally agree. I great up listening to albums like "Ride the Lightning" and "Kill em All"

In comparison, this album really blows.

I knew everyone was not gonna like it. That is human nature.

I agree with Jynx, if you compare this CD with "Ride the Lightning" and "Kill em All" or even "Master of Puppets" and "...And Justice for All", it does not live up to status of those "classics". But I think on its own, it is a very good CD.

we will never again get anything comparable to ride the lightning or kill em all. those days are over and death magnetic is what we're left with it, and i like it.

right now my favorite song off death magnetic is all nightmare long. soooo old school!

I don't get how anyone can say its old school when it sounds nothing like old school metal and the only reason we don't get a album like ride the lightning is because James has turned into a wuss.

Back