• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Decorating tips

Lucille

Matching fabrics and kitty can be a nice interior design touch :)

Do you have any of your own 'Decorating with Critters' tips? Please post pix....

Attachments

• catpost.JPG
    catpost.JPG
    25.7 KB · Views: 70
Awwwwwww!!! I have an all white kitty, too. Most of my furniture is dark until she rolls around on it. She's not the best decorator, but I love her to bits! <3

That is such a cute picture!!!

Cute pic! I have no tips or pics, but I love how you have designed your furniture around you cat. I can't do that. I have a tiger stripe, a gray stripe and Tuxedo.
Very mixed just like my furniture in my home.........lol

This is my black chi against my black bedspread. He's a cute li'l devil.

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

It goes nice with your walls too.

I just love you taste!!!

Can't wait to see what you done in your bathroom!!:sidestep:

Well, they look good in the bathroom!

2u3w77k.jpg

Hah! At least you were tasteful enough to leave out any embarrassing bits. I don't know how many pics my Mom has with me and the "soap beard," with more (or less) than I'd prefer revealed, revealed...

Yes, I heard them screaming via the telephone. Alas, I'll feel free to step into your shower without flip-flops on!!!

A thread of Lucilles...IS there a topic? Last I heard, we were discussing butter beans!

*edit* I totally quoted the wrong post. I'm too tipsy to correct it, so I'll just say that you should go to the organism section of this post which reveal to what I'm responding...or something like that.

Hah! At least you were tasteful enough to leave out any embarrassing bits. I don't know how many pics my Mom has with me and the "soap beard," with more (or less) than I'd prefer revealed, revealed...

I try not to be too bad! lol~ It is fun to embaress them though!

Yes, I heard them screaming via the telephone. Alas, I'll feel free to step into your shower without flip-flops on!!!

A thread of Lucilles...IS there a topic? Last I heard, we were discussing butter beans!

*edit* I totally quoted the wrong post. I'm too tipsy to correct it, so I'll just say that you should go to the organism section of this post which reveal to what I'm responding...or something like that.

Tipsy? Well what are you drinking?

Tipsy? Well what are you drinking?

Bloody Henrys. Have they not told you that I'm a vampire? :p

Actually, I'm drinking white russians. Dean calls them Caucasians. A gal needs her calcium, ya know!

Belly up to the bar, hippy chick...what's your poison??

Bloody Henrys. Have they not told you that I'm a vampire? :p

Actually, I'm drinking white russians. Dean calls them Caucasians. A gal needs her calcium, ya know!

Belly up to the bar, hippy chick...what's your poison??

Im drinking Shiraz right now. Now are you following the rules? "No drinking before 5 pm" Im just about 40 minutes early.:nyah:

I'll try to keep a tally.

My baby's drinking caucasians.

The hippy's drinking Shiraz.

I'm drinking very dry martinis-- so dry that I just *clink* the vodka bottle against the vermouth before leaving the liquor store...

I'll try to keep a tally.

My baby's drinking caucasians.

The hippy's drinking Shiraz.

I'm drinking very dry martinis-- so dry that I just *clink* the vodka bottle against the vermouth before leaving the liquor store...

So are you and LBoz ....uh..??? :)

And not fair because you are on the east coast and not breaking rules!

Back