• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Dilute Anery Motley (Blue Motley)

tompro019

I have some Dilute Anery Motleys that I am looking to sell. $70 for males and $80 for females I will do a pair for $130. I am able to ship, but trying to hold off a couple more weeks for it to cool off a little bit. If you have any questions feel free to ask me. or check out my website www.badboyserpents.com

Attachments

• Dilute anery motley.jpg
    Dilute anery motley.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 75
I sure don't, you can probably see one if you google it. I am not sure if it will look like either of the parents as its mom who is a Dilute Anery Motley was bred by a Dilute Pastel Motley, so I am not sure what it will look like. Its father was a pinkish color. Best bet would probably be to google it. I'm sorry I don't have a picture of what it will look like, this is my first year to produce these.

Back