• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Evidence?

wyocornsnaker

I have a question. I have an Anery het Snow female and male that I have been putting together for almost a month. I have not seen a hook up or found any evidence, yet. The females starting to get plump for the last half of her body. Is it possible that they hooked up and left no evidence? I have been together in a tub with newspaper on the bottom, and have only found a couple of small wet spots about the size of a pea. Thanks for all your input.

it is very much possible that they have hooked up behind your back

sounds lik you have a gravid female to me =]

Do you mean anery het amel? Maybe your male is just very clean, lol I guess you'll know in a few months for sure though- good luck!

I am trying to learn myself actually so I was wondering if I was wrong about my genetic understanding, but thanks now I feel like maybe I am at least learning a little.

After four years, this is STILL the Best Thread Ever™ on cornsnakes.com.

(IMHO. :) )

Dale

O M G ! ! Thank You So Much Dale!! Now I am MORE excited than ever!! lmao That 'line drawing' explains it all! And thank goodness I read this thread before asking my "NEXT" stupid newby question...LMAO!!

"Why is Whytsnakes last 3rd of her body looking more like a tent?" HAHAHA You ROCK!! And are SO right... THE BEST EVER!! Thank You!!!

Dale,

Thanks a million, that explains it all.. My Anery is for sure looking like the second drawing. So, I guess it's a waiting game now. Thanks agian......

Ross

My pleasure. Matter of fact, I normally create a "reminder" thread at the beginning of each breeding season, linking to Connie's thread.

So, without further adieu.... :p

Dale

Now I really know that she was gravid. She laid 13 eggs last night. Only looks like one is bad...... Here are some pictures of the eggs in another thread. Here

Back