• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Exercise options for adults?

2ndChildhood

I've been using the "stair climbing" as an exercise for my active adult corn, but was wondering what other people do? It's amazing how fast he can get somewhere that he's difficult to unwind/pry out of!

i recently bought a drying rack to reduce the amount that i use my clothes dryer. yesterday i walked by the drying rack and thought "HEY this would be a great place for the snakes to play!"

less risky than taking them outside and letting them play! i almost had a Dumeril's boa get stuck in a tree a little while ago. it took me almost half an hour to get him out. strong little buggers.

this is what i mean:

http://www.urbanclotheslines.com/product/Frazer-3-Tier-Mobile-Airer

both functional as a dryer, and also as a snake treadmill!

I love the clothes rack idea, my python's would especially love to hang out.

Katia, if I could only teach the snakes to fetch beer! Problem solved.

I can just see folks reaction to the "crazy snake lady" taking one for a walk in the front yard. I have already scared one politician's kid by answering the door with my corn on my arm.

I hesitate to do outside, my back yard is more of a prairie garden with the shortest grass being around 4-5" tall, no "lawn", so too easy to get lost. I have a resident red-sided garter snake around (hopefully) eating my voles, so last thing I need is for my corn to find one of his tunnels.

My snakes have vines in their viv that they spend plenty of time crawling around one. When I get them out I just let them crawl around on me. Nothing special.

Back