• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Favorite Corn Morph

Skull_Luv

I was just wondering what everyone's favorite Corn morph(s) and colors were. Going by color alone I have discovered that I am quite partial to the bloodreds period though I do love the ps bloodred a lot, blizzards, sunkissed, and ghosts. Other then color anything that comes with the classic pattern only in another color or corns with stripes are also some of my favorites. What about you guys?

I LOVE a perfectly patterned Motley, regardless of color. I also am partial to really cool head patterns, any morph.

Miami's, hands down. Miami Tessera's, to be more specific. :)

Oooh, saw a couple of them at Repticon today, really beautiful! And I have a Miami, he is the sweetest guy I have, and he was a rescue! How can anyone not want one???

Here are a few pics of Miami's :)

LBR Miami female
LBR Top Shelf Miami female
F1 Miami Tessera male
F2 Miami Tessera female (daughter of the above)
F2 Miami Tessera male (het Cinder)

Attachments

• 156219_364193_VeryLarge_fEqSOVSMp4DLM6.jpg
    156219_364193_VeryLarge_fEqSOVSMp4DLM6.jpg
    166.7 KB · Views: 86
  • 154829_353969_VeryLarge_1ws7F0ghJHy.jpg
    154829_353969_VeryLarge_1ws7F0ghJHy.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 86
  • 71683_268276_VeryLarge_J6lX5edqRpAVan.jpg
    71683_268276_VeryLarge_J6lX5edqRpAVan.jpg
    191.9 KB · Views: 115
  • dai09.jpg
    dai09.jpg
    171.1 KB · Views: 87
  • 158628_378681_VeryLarge_KAk2Ct0clT0.jpg
    158628_378681_VeryLarge_KAk2Ct0clT0.jpg
    123.1 KB · Views: 86
I'm not sure how to pick just one. But here a few of my current faves:

Caramel morphs:
Amber stripe
Honey
Gold dust motley

Classic Bloodreds

And my current favorite is my girlfriend's phantom (hypo charcoal)

I'm not sure I could pick just one!
I guess I lean toward the red colors, But amel/pale morphs are so neat too.
I first fell in love with the Bloodred when I saw pictures, before I ever had a snake.
Anything striped is neat - there was an amel (how a motley stripe can be THAT perfect) in the for sales that was just stunning..
Tessera have such a variety - hard stripes to a completely shattery pattern.

I have seen a redcoat extreme Okeetee that was just incredible..

This thread needs more pictures!
I don't think I could ever pick 1 but these are some of my favorites:
Miami tesseras
attachment.php

Sunkissed Motley Anery
sunkissedanerymotley-a.jpg

Sunglow stripe
phoca_thumb_l_stsg014aa.jpg

Extreme Okeetees
Elaphe_guttata_guttata_Okeetee_Female_2-12-12_A1_web.jpg

Too many to count, but generally I like the caramel gene, and classic or tessera pattern. She's just a plain old anery but my Marceline is the most beautiful snake to me. :)

Where to start? My favorite corns in my collection have to be my sunkissed tessera, hypo orchid, amel cinder, lava bloodred, lava cinder, coral snows, lava lavender, sunkissed butter...see how easy it is to get carried away?

But yes, sunkissed, lava, and lavender are my 3 favorite genes. What morph isn't made better by sunkissed or lava?

I've got too many, and the list keeps growing, lol. Right now, my list would be:
Vanishing strip anery
Whiteout
Miami
Okeetee
Bloodred
Hypo Lavender
Gold dust
Opal
Palmetto
Dilute Anery
Ice Ghost
Peppermint

That's it for now, lol.

My absolute favorites are the old school bloodreds (I have a beauty of a pie sided blood red from Don right now), Orchids, Blizzards, Opals, Palmetto (but who doesn't love those!), the Extreme Okeetees (I love those thick black borders)

Back