• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Feeder Mice Online

Brad Jr.

I'm looking to buy some frozen mice online but I'm not sure where I should buy them. I want to buy some frozen mice that are of high quality and have the highest nutritional value for my snake. Though, I don't want to pay more than I would at a pet store. I looked at a bunch of different sites and I was wondering if anybody has heard of or ordered from www.nyrodentfarms.com. If so how were they? I also looked at MiceonIce.com and they seemed pretty expensive. I'll probably end up ordering from rodentpro.com. Does anybody have a favorite to order from?
Thanks

RodentPro.com & Big Cheese Rodent Factory are the only places I buy frozen rodents from. There and a guy at the local herp expo for when I dont want to pay shipping.

I breed everything thats not a pinky myself but i order Pinks from Rodentpro and am a very satisfied customer!!!

I to go to RodentPro they seem to be the best company IMO. they are cheap and are very fast to ship... they send out emails to tell you where you stuff is. I highly recommend them!

I've been using Cajun Mice (cajunmice.com) for a few years now and have always been satisfied with their service. They were the ONLY place I called that could provide thousands of DAY OLD pinky mice at a shot for me. Everyone else told me they would be mixed sizes.

Matter of fact, I need to place yet another order to them today.

Highly recommended.

Back