• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Finally....eggs!

Joejr14

Grand Bubble Burster
So my season is starting much later than last year, but at least it's starting. I've got a few more females that should go within the next few days....

Not a bad start, clutch of 17, 100% fertile. Striped Lav x Anery/Lavender. And proof that the 300 gram rule isn't a rule at all. ;)

Attachments

• DSC_4739.JPG
    DSC_4739.JPG
    116.4 KB · Views: 106
  • DSC_4740.JPG
    DSC_4740.JPG
    101.3 KB · Views: 106
Very nice! At least yours are laying. I have a couple that are just now breeding!

So how big was mom?

Its about time Joe.. Was wondering when you were going to catch up.. Might have to snoop over what you have up this year..

Regards Tim of T and J

Great looking clutch to get you started Joe. Waiting with anticipation to see what else you are producing this year!

Back