• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

First PIPS EVER! Sunglow Motley's hatching

I just fed all these guys today! Everyone ate like champs! Except... #11 Sunray, goodness gracious that lil' one is feisty. I know he/she will eat, it was just to preoccupied thinking the world was out to get it.

I saw Chedda's thread, but I missed this one! Wow, those babies are bright! Congrats. love the names too :)

All of these guys have eaten now. #11 ate after I covered its feeding container, what a spaz! I cleaned out their soiled paper towels and put in aspen shavings. While I had them out I tried sexing them. So far I have 6.7.0 the males I am 99% sure about, the females I will need to do again, the more I sexed the better I got at popping (also I could see a darker spot in the tails of the males before I popped them which I am sure is the hemipenis organ, I'm not writing anything in ink yet ;)

Here is how I have the babies set up. They are all so cute watching me as I type on my computer.

Attachments

• BabyContainers_edited-1.jpg
    BabyContainers_edited-1.jpg
    114.6 KB · Views: 116
So I have 5 girls in this clutch and 9 boys. It's so funny because my other clutch was female heavy and this one is male heavy... interesting

#1 Sunbeam F (we are keeping her to give to a family member)
#2 Sunspot F
#4 Sunburst F
#5 Sunshine F
#12 Sol F

#3 Sundrop M
#6 Sunset M
#7 Sunflower M
#8 Sunrise M
#9 Sundance M
#10 Sunny M? (after two people sexing this one gender is still undecided :( )
#11 Sunray M
#13 Soleil M
#14 Solar M

Congratulations on them all eating!!
I love the way you have them set up.

I can't wait for my baby sunglows! The mama is in blue, so hopefully it will be soon. Sigh. I am too impatient for this!

Dang, somehow I almost completely missed seeing this thread when the babies were actually hatching!

Just want to congratulate you on that great egg tooth shot! Dang, if I had a cause, or I was going to Daytona or something I'd have a reason to make a Corn Snake calendar. lol.. :rolleyes:

HUGE congrats on everybody eating. A few of mine still need to take a clue from yours. :headbang:

Congratulations on them all eating!!
I love the way you have them set up.

I can't wait for my baby sunglows! The mama is in blue, so hopefully it will be soon. Sigh. I am too impatient for this!

Thank you :D I kinda spoil all my pets even if I'm not keeping them forever.

yours will be out before you know it, the wait is difficult but the results are worth it.

Dang, somehow I almost completely missed seeing this thread when the babies were actually hatching!

Just want to congratulate you on that great egg tooth shot! Dang, if I had a cause, or I was going to Daytona or something I'd have a reason to make a Corn Snake calendar. lol.. :rolleyes:

HUGE congrats on everybody eating. A few of mine still need to take a clue from yours. :headbang:

Better late than never Jessica ;) Thanks, I really love my camera, I'm so glad I got an egg tooth, for a while I thought everyone lost theirs lol

Everyone in this group has eaten twice with the exception of #1 and #5, dang girls are being picky! I think #1 is just playing hard to get since we want to keep her little punk! Yours should eat, have you tried all the tricks yet?

Well these babies have all eaten 5 times with the exception of #1 (eaten once), #5 (eaten twice) and #2 (eaten 4 times). #6 and #7 have been claimed already but the rest are up for grabs. I would be happy to re-home them to members from OR as I have not gotten certified to ship yet :/ PM me if your interested.

Congratulations!!! I had my first ever pips the night before last!! So happy. Yours are gorgeous, good luck with them!

Such cuties! Please rethink "rehoming" I think you can still use Ship Your Reptiles even if not certified to ship fed ex. I hate to see people being taken advantage of, and those are some real nice snakelets. It's generous of you to offer though...
Hoping to hear from you about our usual "breakfast get together" before PDX show and see you there (I think, you are on the vendor list last time I looked ;) ) Since you are the one that usually gets everything rolling on those breakfast thingies we are all kinda wondering if it's still on..
Again, gorgeous clutch! And I love the names too.

Don't you have heating for the babys?
Have you tried to "cook" the pinkies before feading them to the babys?

Such cuties! Please rethink "rehoming" I think you can still use Ship Your Reptiles even if not certified to ship fed ex. I hate to see people being taken advantage of, and those are some real nice snakelets. It's generous of you to offer though...

I just put the word re-home because I wasn't sure I was allowed to say they were for sale on this thread. I'm a contributing member so I can post an add in the for sale section, but I didn't have time to re-post all their pics :/

Back