• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

From THE Rich to me, Rich (D.U.W.)

Rich in KY

Fortunate Fool
I have never been one to need any of the newer morphs. I am happy with the old Charcoals and Blizzards.

A couple of years ago I fell in love with the Ultramels. I got one from Don Soderberg and South Mountain Reptiles.

I have been taking care of my 5 snakes and was very content. I had no plans for any purchases. Then Rich, THE Rich(although some have confused me with him a few times) had to go and tempt me. So I broke down.

I contacted him a couple of days ago. Then without warning I was sending him money.

Today was the day. I had to work all night wondering how my little guy was doing while in transit.

I got home, parked my car:
002-1.jpg

Took a seat staring at the door:
001-1.jpg

And waited....

And waited...

And traded a few messages with Lori.

And waited...

And watched some Slowhand on TV:
007-1.jpg

005-1.jpg

Then waited some more...

Finally!!!
010-1.jpg

The package arrived!!!
013-1.jpg

I carefully opened it
015-1.jpg

And HERE IT IS!!!!
016-2.jpg

017-2.jpg

My very own Ultramel Charcoal!!!!
020-2.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Sorry for the long post. I am hopped up on caffeine and really excited about my new lil' one!

LOL. I love it. Congratulations, Rich.
Life is a little brighter with a snake in the mail, hunh?

Yay! Glad he finally came....I was fearing for your sanity!

He's a beauty, Rich..definitely worth the way! :cheers:

Yay! Glad he finally came....I was fearing for your sanity!

He's a beauty, Rich..definitely worth the way! :cheers:

Thanks Lori!

He/She is sooooo tiny! It has been a long time since I have had one so young and small.

Oh Rich, you dont want that lil ugly thing. You can send it my way. :laugh:

Very nice looking baby you got there. Keep us posted with progression pics!

I almost got anxious following your story line, you really made us a part of the arrival, thanks for sharing.
And what a great little snake. You say you were never too interested in the newer morphs, then you go and order an Ultramel Charcoal, brilliant choice!

Congrats, can't wait for progression pics.

You know what I was thinking? That box was so big, too bad there weren't a few more in there.........:laugh:

Congrats on your awesome new snake!!

Rich Congratulations!!!!!!!!! What and awesome addition. And loved the play by play Rich. I have been there waiting for the "Metal Stork" to arrive. Congrats again Rich!:)

Back