• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

frozen life

skelator

i found a local guy where i can get them. im gonna pick up about fifty adult. he says theyll keep about six months. but im wondering what you all do for storage and how long they typically keep. if they keep along time ill buy a bunch.

Its all in the packaging as air tight as possible or you will get freezer burn which may or may not affect how the snakes take to it. How do his prices compare to rodentpro.com?

They should be just fine for six months if you vacuum seal (you can buy a cheap one that works well in the plastic bags section at the grocery store) and then put that in Tupperware.

i saw one at walmart but it was like $100 bucks :(

what makes a frozen mouse no good? i mean does it make a bit of difference if it gets freezer burnt or not?

Back