• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

G'Day from the Ottawa area!

LMS68

Another newbie here from Canada's Capital. Thought I'd say "Hi" *waves*

My son has a gorgeous 1 yr old Aztec Okeetee named Martha. We've had her for 13 months now & she's just wonderful! She belongs to my youngest son. We also used to have another corn (from same breeder. Awesome guy!) over a decade ago (who belonged to my eldest son) but we are still very green about the whole thing IMO.

Here she is as a baby on Christmas day 2011
6363.jpg
[/IMG]

A year later Nov 2012
9115.jpg

The photos don't do her justice at all. We asked Darren to pick a funky coloured snake for us (OH & I are artsy fartsies) & he did not disappoint at all!

Thanks for the welcome guys. :)

BTW can someone tell me what her colouring is? When I filled out the papers for her medical file (at the vet's) it asked what colour she was & darned if I know the correct term?

I'll need to take a proper photo of Martha to show you guys, she has changed so much in the past year & even now, 2 months later, we can see some yellow colouring coming out.

Forgot to mention about the rest of the ménagerie, I was so focussed on getting help for Martha when I signed up. ;)

- Married to my loverly hubby for 22yrs (met him 25yrs ago)
- Two awesome boys, 20yrs old & 17 yr old (Martha is his)
- Zippy our very vocal cat that is a self appointment shop product control inspector ;)
- A dozen pond fish (fancy gold fish & koi)
- Three horses: all some type of rescue. (I seem to rescue one every 8 yrs) Heidi an Appaloosa/Standardbred, Ariel an Arabian/Paint, & the latest, Ceilidh a Shire.
- 2 ferrets, Cleo & Caesar.

Back