• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Great day for a blizzard!! ;]

Sacred_Nightmares

Only slightly crazy...
Well, sunny day outside, about 85 degrees, perfect for a snake photoshoot!! I'm just going to post a few pictures of my two snakes for you all. They really enjoyed the stretch in the warm weather. I think I'm lucky that I could get either of them to hold still for any of the pictures!

It's been a long time since I put any pictures of Lazarus, my 07 blizzard up here. =] Hope you enjoy!!
picture.php

There are so many clovers in our yard it isn't even funny. haha These two just make the picture look so artsy. :3
picture.php

I love the greyscale snakes. They make outdoor photos look so much more contrasting and elegant in my opinion.
picture.php

And the following pictures are all of Vlad, my hypo pied blood.
"Help! I'm stuck!"
picture.php

His head pattern. All the gray color is long gone!
picture.php

Red pupil = het amel? i dunno just a guess. lol
picture.php

Epic diffusion!
picture.php

Super awesome colors. :]
picture.php

Thats all! Thanks for looking! :D

Nice

I do notice something on the picture Epic diffusion! Not sure if its the angle of the picture,run the pointer of your mouse down along the snake starting at the top row of scales working your way down.I dont no maybe its just my screen?:shrugs:

I do notice something on the picture Epic diffusion! Not sure if its the angle of the picture,run the pointer of your mouse down along the snake starting at the top row of scales working your way down.I dont no maybe its just my screen?:shrugs:

You're saying how evenly distributed the color is? Most of his sides are really a solid orange-red. It's not just the angle of the photo.

The scales look to be out of place.

Oh i see. I've never really noticed. My blizzard has a few imperfect scales similar to that as well, so I never gave it much attention. I doubt its causing any harm. At least it never affects his sheds, feeding pattern, or behavior or anything.

Yea

It maybe from it getting stuck or something,it just kinda stood out looking at the picture at the angle the snake is on.....
I am sure its fine...:)

It maybe from it getting stuck or something,it just kinda stood out looking at the picture at the angle the snake is on.....
I am sure its fine...:)

Yea the light made it stand out it seems. You scared me for a bit there! I had to go take him back out and check it out. I couldn't even find the scale on him its so small. hahaha

They look lovely! Love the diffusion on the blood.

Also, many Hypo-type corns can have red pupils. So can Lavenders. :}

They look lovely! Love the diffusion on the blood.

Also, many Hypo-type corns can have red pupils. So can Lavenders. :}

Oh really? That's cool! Even though if he were het for amel that sure would make everything more fun in the future, but thats okay! It doesn't make me love him any less. =]
And thanks!

Back