• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Greetings From Ma.

Ravenhex

We just got our first corn and are very excited to find out more about it and watch it grow. Figured I would join up here for noob questions I can't find answers for online. I got a book at the petstore when I got him, but it is pretty lame. Need to get to a bookstore for some better options.

We also have 2 tarantulas, grammostola pulchra & brachyplema albopilosum as well as a 15 year old spoiled rotten cat. Our cat is so lazy she has no interest in any other pets :D

Welcome! I just posted this in another introduction thread, but it's applicable here too...

For reading tips, you may want to check out Kathy/Bill Love's book, as well as Don Soderberg's. Both can be purchased on Kathy's site:
http://tinyurl.com/y74l8b

Welcome to the forum! Ya picked right by picking this forum! There are so many nice people always willing to give out helping advice when it's needed (me included..heheh)..If your looking for a good book about corns may I suggest "Kathy Love's book of corn snakes"...You can look up her site and order it from her first hand or you might even be able to find a copy on ebay or even on here is someone is willing to sell their copy..But it's a great book with all the info you could ever need on corns :0) Again welcome and we can't wait to see pics of your new snake!

Yes they are.
Welcome, all your questions can be answered here, or already were.
If you haven't done it read the sticky threads at the top of the forums, especially the Husbandry and Basic Care forum.
The search function helps a lot also if you can find the right search words.

Welcome to the forum!!! It's nice to see more people from Mass around here!!!

Can't wait to see pics!!

Welcome! All your questions and ones you do not even ask will be answered here.
I am from Ma. to, nice to see fellow N.Englanders.

Welcome to the forums! I am from MA as well. I second everyone elses' recommendation to get kathy love's book, or Don's.

Great to see so many Ma people here :D

So right now you are looking at the pile of snow we got to wake up to :(
*sigh* No more cleaning off cars!

yeah just unpiled my car earlier today...which is kind of a waste because I heard we were supposed to get 8 more inches in the next few days lol

Back