• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

growing well?

abdurham

he was born in july 05 and is about 17 inches or so. he has been fed one pinkie every four days. should i move up to fizzies yet or no? he is pretty big around the middle. the pinkies do not leave much of a buldge at all. i know they all grow at different rates but some of the ones i have seen have been bigger than my guy.
sry for the blurry pic, i could not get him to sit still!
snake0087dq.jpg

wrong section

sry i accidently posted this in the wrong chat. but if anyone can help me here that would be awesome.

My hypo was born Aug. 14 and is just a little shorter in length than yours. Judging from your picture he is also a little thinner than yours too (unless your hands are extremely large). Mine has been eating 2 pinkies per meal for quite some time now, and the last two feedings were [one] fuzzies. If the bulge is not very noticeable, then it is time to move up to the next size. Plus the 1 1/2 times (largest part of snake vs. prey size). Hope this helps.

Look's like some nice growth on the little guy, he'd definately be ok for fuzzies by the looks of him.

Back