• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

handling/holding

high_voltage

I've had my lil buddy for about six months.He has a great attitude
and isnt agressive.I try to hold him for about fifteen minutes a day.
Here's the thing He dosent want to be bothered.he does everything so he dosent have to leave his home.its hard sometimes he wraps his tail around branches then i gotta unwrap him.
I dont want to bother him but at the same time i want him to get used to me.any suggestions would be great.
also i am using astro turf right now.i want to change to aspen
how do i clean the aspen will i see the fecal matter like i can now?
thanks all!!!!!

My snow is always wrapping her tail and body aroud anything trying to resist being pulled out of her cage or the feeding bag :)
(she's also the one that escaped)

But she is also my calmest one when i'm holding her. I think they would rather not be bothered, but once they get out they don't seem to mind.:)

Changing substrates isn't a problem. Unless the waste gets buried in the aspen, ou will still be able to see it. I use a plastic spoon to remove soiled areas.

yeah my corn does the same but wraps on to my watch band then have to wait for it to get off

(hm i need to get it sexed so i can name it properly)

Back