• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Happy Birthday Snake Dave!

Oh no!! So sorry we missed it!! Hope you had a fantastic day, Dave! Get any good stuff for your special day?

Thanks everyone! :)

It was yesterday, so it's not too far gone. I had a great day, the evening before I went out for a meal with 5 of my friends, then they all came back to my house at around 10, and we played Rock Band all night, LOL. On my actual birthday I went into town and had some lunch and payed in my cheques. Then I saw a few friends, and then I had my first driving lesson, as you can start driving at 17 in the UK (it was a 2-hour session). I didn't stall once! And my gear changes were pretty smooth too, but I hated coming up to a junction to give way, because I don't like stopping, LOL. In the first hour we went over controls, basic manoeuvres etc. and in the second hour I drove around an industrial estate where it was quiet and practiced things like stopping, starting, gear changes etc.

Lori, I got 2 video games (one for my Xbox 360, one for my Nintendo DS), a few books, a couple of new t-shirts and some money. So yeah, it was a really cool birthday. :)

Thanks again!

That sounds like an awesome birthday, Dave!!

But look out, UK....Dave's behind the wheel! :sidestep:

;)

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!

THEYFORGOT2WA128442887063593750.jpg

Ha ha Mike! Well half of my friends call me Dai, and the other half Dave or David (or other, worse things, LOL). I'm not actually Welsh though (English), so I'm technically not Dai :p But feel free, LOL.

Back